Fitness instructors love January. The New Year heralds in a procession of guilt-ridden, turkey-weight-carrying slobs making their annual pilgrimage to the gym to lose the winter bulge.
Sadly, there’s a lot of bullshit out there on how to sort out your body. In short, a lot of what the ‘experts’ tell you is utter toss. The simple truth is that it’s all down to you and your willpower, and unlike wind, solar power and Bruce Forsyth, willpower is a finite resource.
So if you’ve made New Years resolutions, make sure you’re not wasting your willpower on the wrong ones. To save you the gym trip – and the cash – here’s FHM’s myth-busting guide to getting in shape for 2013…
Continue reading “10 Fitness Rules Every Man Should Break”
Congratulations to Barbers Only Magazine’s
(B.O.M.) 50 most influential barbers of 2014!
The barbers were chosen based on these 5 criteria:
- Artistic creativity
- Cultural influence
- Facial hair Grooming
- Traditional Cuts
B.O.M. 50 Most Influential Barbers (2014)
(In alphabetical order by government or IG name)
1)Adrian Fanus 2)Alex Clase 3)Amit Corso 4)Angel Raws 5)Arod23pr
6)Christina Goree 7)Chris “Razorsharp24” Williams 8)Criztofferson 9)Curtis smith
10)Danny Amorin 11)David “DL” Hiland 12)David Lindsay 13)Denny Moe
14)Doug Thompkins 15)Eric Cheeks 16)Eric Pacinos 17)Faheem Alexander
18)Garland G-Wiz Fox 19)Gino Maggio 20) Haven the groomer 21) Hood Barber07
22) J. ruff (Illinois) 23)J. Valentin 24) JC Tha barber (Los Angeles) 25) Jesse Lima
26) Joe the barber (San Antonio) 27) Julius Ceasar (Los Angeles) 28) Kb bullock
29) Kenny Duncan 30) Kriste Faulkner 31) Los Cut it 32) Marcus Harvey
33) Marcus Ph333 34) Mark Marrero 35) Mike “10 stacks” Sales 36) Moody OC
37) Papito “Blessed Hands” 38) Qaadir Larke 39) Rich “Captain Smash”Payne
40) Rich “Get Rich Inc” the Barber 41) Rob “Big Rob” Presswood 42) Rob the original
43) Sipp da Surgeon 44) Spruce Cruz 45) Stacey Kutz 46) Tariq Nevar 47) Tone McGill
48) Vandagoat49) Wil Perez 50)Youseff the barber
Positive income growth for people who work in a city is an important factor in its value to prospective residents.
A city that demonstrates yearly growth in the earnings of its workers provides a reassurance of its economic health and presents an opportunity for more growth in the future.
Cities with significant median personal income growth over a longer period send a signal that the local economy is in an upward trend.
To find the cities with the fastest growing incomes, we looked at the growth in median earnings for workers in the period between 2007 and 2011.
Continue reading “The 10 Cities With The Fastest Growing Incomes In America”