3. Oil clippers. Lubricate…
4. Market and promote. Pass out flyers, business cards. Post your cuts on social media.
5. Clean your station.Wipe…
6. Eat at a set time and let your clients know. Nothing worse than a hungry barber who has clients waiting.
7. Enrich your barber knowledge-check out some popular barbers work on Instagram, YouTube and Facebook.
8. Update your daily money schedule. Keep track of what you make daily, weekly, monthly and annually.
9. Keep $35-$50 in small bills. 1s,5s,10s.
10. Watch the news. I personally hate the news but our clients expect us to know what’s going on in our cities. That includes weather, politics and sports.